- Go to the Sessions
- Event Details
All the registration as well as titles of talk need to be completed on benasque site (http://benasque.org/2019symmetry/)
Welcome from the Chairs
2nd International Conference on Symmetry (Symmetry 2019)
1-7 September 2019
Please feel free to download our Symmetry 2019 Poster.
October 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.
Please go to the Benasque website to register and for all other important details regarding venue, travel and accommodation. Sciforum will handle all abstract submissions and conference award applications.
Sergei D. Odintsov
On behalf of the Organization Committee
ICREA and Institute of Space Sciences (IEEC-CSIC)
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas; Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (CSIC); Institut d'Estudis Espacials de Catalunya (IEEC/CSIC); Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) Campus Bellaterra, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento de Física Teórica, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain
Early Registration (until 15 June 2019)
Late Registration (unitl 30 July 2019)
Registration fee should be paid by bank transfer. For details, see:
Instructions for Authors
The "Second International Conference on Symmetry" will accept abstracts only.
The accepted abstracts will be available online on Sciforum.net during and after the conference. Moreover, participants of this conference are cordially invited to contribute with a full manuscript to our special issue "Selected Papers: Symmetry 2019—The Second Edition of the International Conference on Symmetry" in the journal Symmetry (submission deadline: 31 March 2020). Papers presented at the conference will be granted a 20% discount in this special issue!
To register to attend the conference, please refer to the Benasque conference wesbite.
- Create an account on Sciforum if you do not have one and then click on New Submission on the upper-right corner of the window or 'Submit Abstract' on the top of this webpage.
- Indicate which thematic area is best suited for your research.
- Submit an abstract in English - the word limits are minimum 150 words and maximum 300 words.
- The deadline to submit your abstract is 15 July 2019. You will be notified by 20 July 2019 regarding the acceptance for poster presentation.
- Upon submission, you can select if you also wish to be considered for oral presentation. Following assessment by the Chairs, you will be notified in a separate email whether your contribution has been accepted for oral presentation.
Maximum poster size limited to 90x140cm, vertical orientation preferred. Please print your poster prior to the conference.
A plan of the poster session will be circulated later on.
- All accepted abstracts will be available online in Open Access form on Sciforum.net.
- Participants of this conference are cordially invited to contribute with a full manuscript to our Special Issue "Selected Papers: Symmetry 2019—The Second Edition of the International Conference on Symmetry" in the journal Symmetry.
- This themed collection is closely aligned with the scope of the event. The submission deadline for this Special Issue is: 31 March 2020 and the conference participants will be granted a 20% discount on the publishing fees.
- Symmetry is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MathSciNet (AMS), Scopus and other databases, and has an Impact Factor of 1.457 and a 5-Year Impact Factor of 1.323 (Journal Citations Reports, 2016).
Venue, Travel and Accommodation
Beware of Unauthorized Registration and Hotel Solicitations
Note that Sciforum is not associated with any hotel agency. While other hotel resellers and travel agencies may contact you with offers for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with Symmetry2019 or Sciforum. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
Winners will be awarded 500 Euros with a certificate and a waiver of the registration fees for the Symmetry 2019 conference.
Winners will be notified by 15 June 2019.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students involved in the symmetry research field.
- The abstract submitted by the applicants must have been previously accepted by the Chairs of the Symmetry 2019 conference.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- A brief description of current and future research.
- A CV, including a complete list of publications.
- A recommendation letter from a supervisor, research director or department head, which confirms that the applicant fulfills all the requirements.
Number of Awards Available: 1Winners will be awarded 500 Euros with a certificate and a waiver of the registration fees for the Symmetry 2019 conference.